Full Time/Part Time Neuro Physiotherapist - FLEXIBLE HOURS
Region: British Columbia
Neurofunction Rehab is a fast-growing neurological rehabilitation clinic located in Cloverdale, Surrey, BC. We are committed to providing excellent rehabilitation services to clients with Brain Injury, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Post-Concussion syndrome, vestibular disorders and other neurological conditions. Our mission is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services through skilled and client-centered therapy approaches.
We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Neuro Physiotherapist to provide quality physiotherapy services to a neurological clientele and to complement our growing team. We are looking for full time/part time hours - SCHEDULING IS FLEXIBLE AND ENTIRELY UP TO YOU - you make your own hours. You will be working with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Kinesiologists and a Clinical Counsellor. We run weekly Parkinson’s exercise groups (PD Warrior), which you may be able to assist in. We provide monthly team meetings, as well as education days. Previous neuro rehab experience is preferred, however training can be provided to the right candidate who is a team player and motivated to learn.
· Provide physiotherapy assessments & consultations, and implement treatment programs for clients with neurological conditions
· Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
· Provide physiotherapy services at our clinic, and at clients’ homes if required
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team to provide the most effective client-centered care
· Provide evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services
· Liaison with physicians, fee payers and other stakeholders as required
· Ongoing commitment to continuous learning and quality improvement initiatives
· Registered or be eligible for registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
· Some experience in treating clients with brain injuries, stroke, and/or other neurological conditions
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work with clients of varying cultures and backgrounds
· A positive and energetic team player
In return, we offer:
· Industry competitive compensation
· Warm and friendly environment
· Flexible working conditions - you make your own hours!
· Career growth opportunities
· Education opportunities and complex case discussions\
If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to our clinical director Amit Kumar at email@example.com.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at: https://www.neurofunctionrehab.ca/; https://lifeskillstherapy.ca/