Full Time Clinic Team Manager/Registered Physiotherapist Required for Moncton, New Brunswick
Region: New Brunswick
Are you interested in a Management position with a leading edge and dynamic healthcare team?
pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinics are busy, yet the vibe is still relaxed while each team brings ambition and fun to the company.
Full Time Clinic Team Manager/Registered Physiotherapist Required for Moncton, New Brunswick - $2000.00 Signing Bonus
An incredible opportunity to continue your PT career while spreading your wings in a Management role with support and mentorship to ensure success!
In your Role as a Clinic Team Manager your responsibilities include:
Contributing to patient care and treating patients at their primary clinic
Managing clinic, including managing all people management responsibilities such as payroll, scheduling, performance management issues, training and development, and building clinic culture
Leveraging the strengths of the clinic team and developing strategies to generate revenue, including marketing initiatives, product sales, community events, adding service providers or programs
Accountable for the financial performance for your clinic group
Leading weekly huddles to review metrics, discuss priorities and challenges and provide communication updates
Available to respond to emails and phone calls for urgent corporate or clinic issues
In your role as a Physiotherapist we offer:
• Full reception services and support
• Extended Health Benefit Plans and optional automatic RRSP contributions
• Professional Development and Education Allowance
• Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
The successful candidate must have:
• Previous PT experience preferred 2+ years
• Excellent leadership abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
• Previous experience working with work related injuries would be considered an asset.
• Eligible for Profit Sharing and Incentives
• Option to relocate – pt Health will help with moving expenses!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our career page https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=PTHealth&jobId=161392&lang=en_CA&source=CC2