Full Time and Relief Full Time Physiotherapists for Beautiful Northern BC
Region: British Columbia
We have Physiotherapist full time, part time, or casual opportunities. We are recruiting experienced and recently graduated professionals.
Physiotherapists in NH work in the following settings:
Within the context of a person and family-centered model of care and in accordance with Northern Health’s vision of an idealized system of services built on a foundation of Primary Health Care, the Primary Care Physiotherapist works collaboratively with inter-professional teams to develop a plan of care and deliver health services coordinated through the Primary Care Home. The Primary Care Physiotherapist practices in accordance with the professional standards and code of ethics as outlined by the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
• Adults, elderly and pediatrics (in some locations)
• Essential member of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
• Work with a variety of diagnoses/disorders such as neurological, orthopedic and musculoskeletal
• Children (preschool and younger) and their families under the Early Intervention Program for paediatrics
Check out what else you can expect by choosing Northern Health!
• Generous relocation packages for difficult to fill positions
• Northern living allowance in rural communities
• Great benefit packages and pension
• Unmatched work-life balance
• Affordable housing prices in most of our communities
• Four season, endless outdoor adventure
“I love the variety of patients that I have on my daily caseload. The northern way of caring is special, more personal.” - Angela - Rehab Manager – Kitimat
“Being part of the Northern Health team has been unbelievable. I always feel extremely supported. Everyone has been very welcoming like we are all part of the same family.” – Melinda – Chief Physiotherapist – Fort St. John
To apply, check out our website at http://expectmore.northernhealth.ca