Full Time and Relief Full Time Physiotherapists for Beautiful Northern BC
Region: British Columbia
We have Physiotherapist full time, part time or casual opportunities. We are recruiting experienced and recently graduated professionals.
Physiotherapists in NH work in the following settings:
Within the context of a person and family-centered model of care and in accordance with Northern Health’s vision of an idealized system of services built on a foundation of Primary Health Care, the Primary Care Physiotherapist works collaboratively with interprofessional teams to develop a plan of care and deliver health services coordinated through the Primary Care Home.
Check out what else you can expect by choosing Northern Health!
• Generous relocation packages for difficult to fill positions
• Northern living allowance in rural communities
• Great benefit packages and pension
• Unmatched work-life balance
• Affordable housing prices in most of our communities
• Four season, endless outdoor adventures
“Being part of the Northern Health team has been unbelievable. I always feel extremely supported. Everyone has been very welcoming like we are all part of the same family.” – Melinda – Chief Physiotherapist – Fort St. John
To apply, please go to https://careers.northernhealth.ca/