Full Time and Locum Opportunities Available with Manitoulin Physiotherapy Centre!
We are an award-winning clinic on Manitoulin Island (Centre of the fresh water universe!), offering a wide variety of services to patients accessing care through MVA, private coverage, and publicly funded programs (both Primary Care and Episode of Care). Manitoulin Physiotherapy Centre is a physiotherapist-owned clinic, staffed with full administrative and clinical support. We have an energetic team of professionals offering Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, and Athletic Therapy. We have a diverse and growing practice setting, providing clients with a singular local resource for acupuncture, concussion management, persistent pain management, pelvic health, seniors care including falls prevention, and paediatric school health support services. Develop your skills and professional value at an accelerated rate!
Manitoulin Island is an oasis for those who live life outdoors. Manitoulin is a boater’s paradise in the summer, a barrage of colour in the fall, and a stunning winter playground. Anywhere you find yourself on the Island, you'll be only minutes from the lake.
We are offering:
• Competitive remuneration for full time or locum opportunities
• Customizable education support annually, and career growth in any sub-discipline you wish to develop
• Signing bonus, and relocation support
• 1 hour assessments and 20 min follow-up times standard (New grads start with 30 min follow-up times)
• Brand new state of the art facility with large windows and natural light, large gym
• Mentoring is provided during your first year as a resident
• Strong relationships with local health teams, consistent and stable referral base
• Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Preferred experience/professional interest in manual therapy and acupuncture
• Macintosh software and electronic medical record experience an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and documentation skills, and ability to work effectively in a dynamic team setting
• New grads welcome to apply!
Information (resume and references) and any inquiries can be sent via email to Derek Debassige, clinic director, at email@example.com.
Phone: (705) 377-6244, Fax: (705) 377-6245
Check out the team you'd be working with at our website: https://www.manitoulinphysio.ca