Full/Part Time Physical Therapists - Edmonton and Area
About The Opportunity
Our Physical Therapist position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practitioner who enjoys working in an engaging and supportive environment.
As an integral team member of the Innovation Physical Therapy, you will:
● Build positive rapport with patients to establish and build lasting relationships
● Conduct initial patient assessments and develop customized treatment plans
● Perform therapeutic treatments and provide ongoing encouragement and support
● Document treatment record within patient charts and maintain patient confidentiality
Essential Skills & Qualifications
The Physical Therapist role is perfect for practitioners who are passionate about providing comprehensive multimodal patient care.
Successful Physiotherapist candidates will:
● Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Have a collaborative approach to working with others
● Enjoy serving a diverse demographic of patients
● Maintain positive engagement with patients and Innovation Team
● Serve patients through multimodal treatment planning
This position requires a minimum of one (1) year of relevant professional experience.
About Innovation Physical Therapy
Innovation Physical Therapy Group of Offices is a private physical therapy practice serving Edmonton and Area. Our practice believes that everyone should Love Getting Better and should have an exceptional patient experience in their rehabilitation journey. Our clinicians provide comprehensive patient care using innovative treatment plans designed to help patients achieve their individual goals.
● Bachelor’s/Master's of Science in Physiotherapy required
● Minimum of one (1) year of relevant professional experience
● Active licensure in good standing with the College of Physical Therapy of Alberta
Benefits and Remuneration:
• Contractor based
• Group benefits
• Professional development support
• Please submit resumes to email@example.com