Full or Part Time Registered Physiotherapist
We are an established physiotherapist-owned clinic situated in the heart of Petawawa, a town of 15,000 located 1.5 hours west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River and just minutes away from Algonquin National Park. The town of Petawawa offers a nature-lover’s playground; from skiing, snowshoeing and skating in the winter, to canoeing, kayaking, and hiking in the spring/summer.
Our clinic attracts a largely active clientele, including members of the Canadian Armed Forces. The clinic’s philosophy of care is an active, one-on-one approach, with an emphasis on exercise prescription and education, while providing hands-on manual therapy techniques. Our interdisciplinary team of physiotherapists and massage therapists fosters a professional yet relaxed environment. We encourage sharing of ideas and treatment techniques between therapists, and provide mentoring to new graduates.
Our facility is pleased to provide eight private treatment rooms with hi-lo beds and a large rehabilitation gym complete with cardiovascular, strength and balance training equipment. Our therapists have a broad range of experience in manual therapy, McKenzie, acupuncture, dry needling, exercise prescription, concussion management, aquatic therapy, pelvic floor therapy and running injuries.
What Petawawa Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic has to offer:
• Physiotherapist owned and operated facility
• Private treatment areas with option of open concept
• Caseload mostly extended health care, private pay patients, and minimal WSIB and MVA
• Opportunity for mentorship with experienced manual and McKenzie therapists
• Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
• Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
• Motivated, with pursuit of continuing education
• Strong clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based approach to treatment
• Experience in private, outpatient clinics (employment or student placements)
Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com or call Jennifer Schori at 613-687-9081.