Experience the Difference in Edmonton - 2 Pelvic Health - Musculoskeletal Positions
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE as part of our dynamic team at CURA Physical Therapies! Our approach to treating people with pelvic health and musculoskeletal conditions uses combinations of manual therapy, home-based exercise programs, patient education, and acupuncture as we treat them as a whole with trauma-informed care. With our recent expansion, we have 2 full-time positions available for energetic physiotherapists to join our collaborative practice. Our long waitlist ensures stepping into a full caseload that will be adjusted to your experience and abilities.
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits plan, and health spending account
- Generous professional development and educational assistance
- Mentoring environment with 8 leading physiotherapists in manual therapy, pelvic health, and acupuncture
- Bonus after 6 months of a successful transition to our clinic
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing exceptional patient care for people with musculoskeletal (no WCB) and pelvic health conditions
- Collaborating with clinic therapists, so patients have the opportunity to experience our spectrum of expertise
- Taking part in continuous learning and skill development
- Full registration or eligible for full registration with Physiotherapy Alberta
- Completion of Level 1 Pelvic Health
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- One year of experience preferred but new grads may apply
Salary range: $80-90,000 per year
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Mary Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out our website at www.curaphysicaltherapies.com (though site is under renovation).