Exciting Opportunity - Trenton Physiotherapy - Come Join Our Team - Up to a $2,000 Signing Bonus
We’re growing! Trenton Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Part Time Physiotherapist and looking for like-minded clinicians to join our collaborative team, offering up to a $2,000 SIGNING BONUS + A RELOCATION BONUS!
Trenton Physiotherapy is a busy clinic with many cross referrals! Grow your caseload effortlessly and enjoy working within a close and supportive team! During your time off, enjoy the views from Mount Pelion & Park or go watch a show at the Center Theater! If you are wondering what the next step is in your career, look no further! Trenton Physiotherapy can be your home away from home while you advance your career!
Are you looking to join a leading edge and dynamic health care team? pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for keen, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated /day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Up to $2,000 signing bonus PLUS a relocation bonus!
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
Terms: Part-Time with the opportunity to become full time as your caseload grows
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/trenton-physiotherapy-physio/#
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified