Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates - Hiring for Multiple Locations - Guelph, Burlington, Elora & Acton
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with nine (9) locations, around Guelph and surrounding areas. Over the past 20+ years, EPA has been providing evidence-based care with an emphasis on manual therapy and exercise through our unique approach, Your Path to Improved Health. Our growth and success over the years is because of our incredible team of dedicated, passionate, and hard-working employees.
We are currently hiring part- and/or full-time Registered Physiotherapists at our growing clinics in Guelph, Burlington, Elora, and Acton/Georgetown. Our ideal candidate will have graduated from an accredited School of Physiotherapy, be registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, and bring at least one (1) year of clinical experience. Candidates looking to expand their skills into Pelvic Health are welcome to apply, including New Grads, provided that a commitment is given to complete the Pelvic Health courses.
If you are a New Grad looking to start your clinical profession, contact us today. We have a dynamic open learning environment with an excellent mentorship program!
WHAT EPA OFFERS:
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance.
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopedic surgeons refer to.
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedics mentoring).
• Nine (9) clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph.
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development.
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop specialty programs, Clinical Lead roles, and partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists.
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com today! We can't wait to hear from you.