Director of Clinical Education (Physical Therapist)
Jintronix is a Montreal-based healthcare technology company that offers physical, occupational and speech therapists powerful tools to engage patients, and assess their progress. Our virtual rehabilitation technology combines cutting edge motion sensors with video games to transform
This is a remote position, with travel within the US for clients’ staff trainings, annual tradeshows and company meetings in our Montreal-based office (up to 40%).
• Develop and lead in-service trainings, in-person or over the web (eg. on technical use, clinical evidence, and patient use cases)
• Find creative solutions that meet the needs of our growing community
• Build relationships with our clients’ senior management to ensure successful facility-wide implementation.
• Research and communicate clinical and field insights to inform strategic direction, marketing efforts, and clinical evaluation of new product content development.
• Develop and design training materials leveraging technology platforms (i.e. E-learning) to extend clinical education in more efficient ways.
• Represent Jintronix to the press as “clinical spokesperson”, as well as at trade shows and conferences.
Essential Skills and Qualities
• Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
• Ability to build rapport at all levels of a healthcare organization
• Experience presenting to audiences
• Demonstrated ability to understand key clinical concepts, and apply skills to meet clinical and business objectives
• Competent with computers, and comfortable with learning new technologies
• Results-oriented; driven to make an impact and achieve business growth
• Clinical experience in geriatric care settings preferred
• Experience leading training sessions and designing training materials is preferred
Education & Experience (required)
• Master’s degree in Physical Therapy (focus on geriatric population preferred) with a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience
• Able to travel as required to client locations, tradeshows and company meetings (up to 40%)
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience
• Health & dental benefits
• Stock options
• Flexible schedule
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Mark Evin, CEO, Jintronix, to email@example.com. Applications are accepted on rolling basis. Expected position start date is April 15, 2018. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary expectation.