Come Join Our Team! Registered Physiotherapist - Austin Ave Physiotherapy
Region: British Columbia
Austin Ave Physiotherapy clinic is looking for an experienced physiotherapist or recent graduate to join our growing team!
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic health care team? pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
Join a company that was voted by its employees as a "Great Place to Work".
Our Austin Ave Physiotherapy clinic is looking for an experienced physiotherapist or recent graduate to join our growing team. The clinic has been providing physiotherapy in Coquitlam for 10+ years and has a large referral base.
We are currently offering Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday mornings with the potential to move to full-time. The clinic has a dedicated gym area and 6 treatment rooms, uses online booking and charting, and offers a generous education allowance.
Manual therapy, Acupuncture, and Dry needling skills preferred.
Our clinics are busy, yet the vibe is still relaxed while each team brings ambition and fun to the company.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our career page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/physiotherapist-austin-physiotherapy/
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work-Certified