Come Join Our Amazing Team - Trafalgar Physiotherapy
pt Health Trafalgar Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Part-Time Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team!
Are you looking to join a leading edge and dynamic healthcare team? pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations, and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated /day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- Experience working with pelvic health disorders preferred
- New Grads Welcome
Terms: Part-Time flexible scheduling, looking for 1-2 days per week
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/trafalgar-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/#
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified