Come Join Our Amazing Team - Petrolia Physiotherapy
Petrolia Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physiotherapist to join their collaborative team! This opportunity comes with an existing caseload, up to a $2,000 SIGNING BONUS and possibility to become a manager!
Petrolia is located just 20 minutes outside of Sarnia on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. This small town provides safe and affordable living to young families, new graduates or anyone looking to enjoy hours relaxing by the water. Petrolia has a wonderful Farmer’s Market where you can enjoy local fresh produce, pick up some exquisite local Guild Chocolates or go for a walk through Lorne C. Henderson Conservation Area during the Fall.
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic health care team in a beautiful town? pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Up to a $2,000 Signing Bonus as well as a relocation bonuses and performance bonuses available
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
Terms: Full-Time, flexible scheduling
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/petrolia-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt-up-to-a-2000-signing-bonus/
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified