CLINICAL LEAD PHYSIOTHERAPIST NEUROMOTION PHYSIOTHERAPY + REHABILITATION
Region: British Columbia
Who are you?
You are an individual who cares deeply about your clients and wants the best for your clients! You have 5-10 years of experience working with individuals with neurological injuries. You are a leader and love to inspire others to learn and grow so that they can also provide the best treatment for their clients. You are a team player who likes to have fun at work while challenging your clients and team. You are adaptable and open to learning new things and trying new therapies to allow your clients to reach their maximum potential. You are a passionate and proud Physiotherapist who is looking for an opportunity to lead a team of enthusiastic caring professionals to deliver outstanding rehabilitation to individuals with Neurological Injuries.
Who are we?
Neuromotion Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation has been in business since 1999. It started out as a single practitioner clinic and has grown to three Rehabilitation Centers in BC with 42 employees. The goal of Neuromotion has always been to provide the BEST CARE for individuals with neurological injuries.
At Neuromotion, we set functional goals for our clients and help them be the best that they can be. You get to spend quality time working one-on-one with each client. We encourage education at Neuromotion and each team member receives financial support to pursue educational opportunities. Each clinic has the Lokomat - this is a state of the art robotic gait trainer. Each clinic has Myndmove Electrical Stimulation Therapy. At Neuromotion, you are supported to participate in research studies and we are currently partnering with Health Tech Connex to have our therapists be part of a study looking at FES use with individuals with spinal cord injuries. The Lokomat in Surrey has the Paediatric legs and it is a wonderful tool to help kids with lower extremity weakness walk on the treadmill. At Neuromotion, we work with all age groups and many different Neurological conditions.
The Clinical Lead Physiotherapist will be responsible for clinical care of individuals with Neurological conditions and supporting, educating and mentorship of the team. The Clinical Lead Physiotherapist will be supported by the Clinic Manager to create new programs and establish new collaborations within the Neurological Rehabilitation Community.
- Leads a team of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Rehabilitation Assistants to deliver the best rehabilitation to clients with neurological injuries and conditions
- Delivers high quality, one-on-one treatments to clients
- Works with client populations with a variety of neurological conditions, including concussion, moderate to severe brain injury, vestibular conditions, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy and Stroke
- Liaises with community partners and grows collaborations
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Fully licensed physiotherapist registered with CPTBC
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with individuals who have neurological conditions
- Carries active Professional Liability Insurance
- Eligible for membership of PABC and CPA
- Has experience working on a multidisciplinary team
- Able to multi-task, manage time effectively and take direction in a fast paced and busy environment
- Demonstrates evidence-based practice using current literature and appropriate evaluation of practice
- Maintain high standards of clinical documentation and accurate recording of clinical data as per CPTBC guidelines
Salary and Benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary will be determined based on experience
- Health and Dental Benefits offered after 3 months of full-time employment
- Group RRSP program
- 4 weeks paid vacation
Contact Pauline Martin to discuss the possibilities: firstname.lastname@example.org