CLINIC TEAM MANAGER/PHYSIOTHERAPIST - Cornwall Physiotherapy - Up to a $5,000 Signing Bonus
pt Health Cornwall Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physiotherapist/Clinic Team Manager to join our collaborative team!
Are you interested in a Management position with a leading edge and collaborative health care team? You could earn up to a $5,000 SIGNING BONUS + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE + $100,000 SALARY. Earn generous compensation with a salary, hourly rate and/or split fee rates – let us customize your compensation to you!
Also enjoy: Group Benefits, Unlimited Continuing Education and Development Support, full administrative support for booking and billing plus marketing support!
Our clinic is busy, but we make sure to laugh every day as a team and enjoy regular potlucks! We are a unique team with a large demand for Naturopathic care so there are always cross referrals to keep your case load busy and many experienced practitioners to bounce ideas off of. Cornwall is very easy to get to and close to the border for all your target needs! Located just off highway 401 and in the middle of town, our clinic is still only 10 minutes from the St. Lawrence River. After work hours you can enjoy the waterfront trails, the science center or Gray’s Creek Conservation Area.
Want to take your career to the next level?
In your role as a Clinic Team Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to patient care and treating patients at their primary clinic
- Managing the clinic, including managing all people management responsibilities such as payroll, scheduling, performance management issues, training and development, and building clinic culture
- Leveraging the strengths of the clinic team and developing strategies to generate revenue, including marketing initiatives, product sales, community events and adding service providers or programs
- Accountable for the financial performance for your clinic group
- Leading weekly huddles to review metrics, discuss priorities and challenges and provide communication updates
- Available to respond to emails and phone calls for urgent corporate or clinic issues
Are you looking to be a part of a collaborative health care team? Look no further! pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for keen, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
Term: Full Time
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/cornwall-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/#
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified