Belleville Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Clinic Seeking Full-Time Physiotherapist + Signing Bonus!
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here! This clinic is a part of the Lifemark Health Group.
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries, including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions recommendations.
- Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants.
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic.
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources.
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- 1-2+ years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development.
Apply Here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=fece8f4b-0227-4caf-9cd1-0b464217347b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=388926&source=CC2&lang=en_CA&utm_source=cpa&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=belleville_physio