Attention Ontario Physiotherapists, Help Needed!
I currently work in an outpatient orthopedic clinic located in midtown Toronto. This is a boutique style
clinic, catering exclusively to a private clientele base. Treatments are always performed in a private,
one-on-one setting and typically last between 30-60 minutes.
As part of my relicensing in Ontario, the CPO stipulates that I complete a number of supervised practice
hours. I am looking for licensed Physiotherapists who have both the time and flexibility to help me
meet this requirement. In order to accommodate my current clients and provide the greatest scheduling
flexibility, I expect this position may be best suited to retiring, recently retired or Physiotherapists on
Although there is the need to closely coordinate our activities, direct supervision can be provided in
person, virtually, or as a combination of both. This means that applying Physiotherapists need not live
The CPO requirements that would allow for a Physiotherapist to perform direct supervision are the
• Therapist must have held a valid license and practiced in Ontario for a minimum of 3 years:
• Therapist must be in good standing with the College:
Duties of the supervisor would entail the following:
• Supervision of my Initial assessments and treatments, including both hands-on therapy and
• Review of my charts:
• Discussions regarding patient progress and treatment options:
• Completion of both a progress and final report which is to be sent to the College.
I will pay a reasonable hourly rate for all your time.
If you are interested and would like further details please contact me at:
Thank you for your time and interest.