Amazing Team - Dunnville Physiotherapy - Signing Bonus Available
pt Health Dunnville Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team!
Our Dunnville clinic is located in a beautiful building on a quiet side street just minutes away from the Grand River. Enjoy your lunch taking a leisurely stroll and admiring the wildlife. We are also just 2 minutes away from the Dunnville Farmer’s Market held on Main Street where you can enjoy fresh produce and the legendary delicious Snyder’s sweet corn. After caring for your patients, relax by kayaking on the Grand River or head to the nearby Rock Point Provincial park to enjoy swimming and hiking trails.
If you are looking to join a leading edge and dynamic health care team in a friendly small town, pt Health Dunnville is a great spot. Our clinic applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for keen, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Option of working a PT only schedule or a PT/PSP team schedule
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
Terms: Full-Time, existing caseload is available!
Our Preferred schedule is Monday 8 AM – 7 PM, Tuesday 8 AM – 1 PM, Wednesday 12 PM – 7 PM, Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM and Friday 8 AM – 1 PM
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/dunnville-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified